Re: recursive SQL

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: "jacob koehler (RRes-Roth)" <jacob(dot)koehler(at)bbsrc(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <overholt(at)redhat(dot)com>, Alexander Rüegg <arueegg(at)uni-bielefeld(dot)de>, <gppl(at)inbox(dot)ru>
Subject: Re: recursive SQL
Date: 2004-06-29 10:11:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

seems evgen has got a sql99 compliant version of recursive SQL out and would agree to relicense it.
are there any other concerns regarding evgens work? or do you want to encourage him to go this route? i have the impression he would happily join in on the postgres developement wrt recursive SQL, and some friendly words might encourage him to do the required work.

cheers,
jacob