Re: how to install PostgreSQL 7.4 under Windows 2000

Lists: pgsql-cygwin
From: "Markus Seibold" <Markus(dot)Seibold(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to install PostgreSQL 7.4 under Windows 2000
Date: 2003-11-19 15:58:01
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hello everybody,

I am trying to install PostgreSQL 7.4 under Windows 2000.

In the PostgreSQL Administrator's guide they tell me that I'll need the
Cygwin and the cypipc packages in order to do so. They reference to doc/FAQ_MSWIN
for further information. Unfortunately, I can't find this folder on the ftp
mirrors for PostgreSQL.

Can anybody please provide me further information about the installation
process under Windows 2000?

Thank you very much!

Markus

--