correct NUL vs. NULL usage

Lists: pgsql-patches
From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: correct NUL vs. NULL usage
Date: 2003-09-24 06:21:08
Lists: pgsql-patches

In C, "NULL" denotes a special pointer value indicating the pointer
points to no value. "NUL" is the ASCII character that terminates a C
string. These two terms are not synonymous, so this patch corrects the
usage of NULL in comments in the postgres source.

I may have missed an instance or two, but this gets most of the
mistakes, I believe.

-Neil

Attachment Content-Type Size
nul_cleanup-4.patch text/x-patch 68.6 KB