PgAdmin .sql default handler

Lists: pgsql-general
From: Kristo Kaiv <kristo(dot)kaiv(at)skype(dot)net>
To: Postgresql General List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PgAdmin .sql default handler
Date: 2007-08-14 08:14:18
Lists: pgsql-general

How on earth can i turn off PgAdmin grabbing default program binding
for .sql files on OS X?

Kristo Kaiv
http://kaiv.wordpress.com (PostgreSQL blog)

From: brian <brian(at)zijn-digital(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PgAdmin .sql default handler
Date: 2007-08-14 14:13:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Kristo Kaiv wrote:
> How on earth can i turn off PgAdmin grabbing default program binding
> for .sql files on OS X?

Select a .sql file, right-click (ctrl-click) and choose "Get Info" (or
just select the file and hit CMD-I). Expand the "Open With ..." tab,
choose "Other" and select the app you want to handle these from your
Applications directory.

brian

> Select a .sql file, right-click (ctrl-click) and choose "Get
> Info" (or just select the file and hit CMD-I). Expand the "Open
> With ..." tab, choose "Other" and select the app you want to handle
> these from your Applications directory.
>
> brian
i am not such a noob :) what i mean is that every time i restart
PgAdmin it again grabs the default application handling right
for .sql files

Krsto Kaiv
http://kaiv.wordpress.com (PostgreSQL blog)