OSSP can be used in the windows environment now!

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: OSSP can be used in the windows environment now!
Date: 2008-02-21 16:08:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all.

The door was opened by Mr. Ralf S. Engelschall of a great developer.
http://www.ossp.org/pkg/lib/uuid/
It can be used from Version 1.6.1.

Please see,
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/OSSP_win32/

we can include in the next release.:-)
Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Hiroshi Saito <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OSSP can be used in the windows environment now!
Date: 2008-02-22 12:07:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 2008-02-22 at 01:08 +0900, Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> The door was opened by Mr. Ralf S. Engelschall of a great developer.
> http://www.ossp.org/pkg/lib/uuid/
> It can be used from Version 1.6.1.
>
> Please see,
> http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/OSSP_win32/
>
> we can include in the next release.:-)
> Thanks!

Good news. Can you provide a patch for the msvc build system to build
with it? We can't really ship it in the next release if we can't build
with it ;-)

//Magnus

> Good news. Can you provide a patch for the msvc build system to build
> with it? We can't really ship it in the next release if we can't build
> with it ;-)

Ahh Ok, I try it first and need to check clear environment.
Probably, Monday will come by the reason I'm very busy.
Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

build is successful for it in my environment.
Thanks!

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

>> Good news. Can you provide a patch for the msvc build system to build
>> with it? We can't really ship it in the next release if we can't build
>> with it ;-)
>
> Ahh Ok, I try it first and need to check clear environment.
> Probably, Monday will come by the reason I'm very busy.
> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Hiroshi Saito

> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq

Attachment Content-Type Size
msvc_uuid_patch application/octet-stream 3.2 KB