7.4 broke psql

Lists: pgsql-general
From: "Rob Sell" <lists(at)facnd(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 7.4 broke psql
Date: 2003-11-19 14:04:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Greetings all,

Yesterday I upgraded from 7.3 to 7.4 now psql doesn't work! I get the
following error.

psql: relocation error: psql: undefined symbol: get_progname

Any ideas out there?

Rob

From: "Rob Sell" <lists(at)facnd(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.4 broke psql
Date: 2003-11-19 15:24:08
Lists: pgsql-general

I hate replying to my own posts but its not broken for everyone, just
regular users. It works for postgres and root, but not for my user "robs"
robs is a database super user... weird I guess but I can live with it...

Rob