pgadmin 1.8 loops...

From: Jean-Max Reymond <jmreymond(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin 1.8 loops...
Date: 2007-11-28 16:53:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have installed the Windows version of PostgreSql 8.2 and
unfortunately, the data repertory was not correct. So, uninstall and
install again with the correct path. I try to connect to the base with
psql and all is correct but pgadmin3 1.8 loops and I have to killed the
process. It seems that pgadmin recognizes two servers (Postgres 8.2
Server and localhost) and is confusing.