Re: reporting tools

From: Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: reporting tools
Date: 2007-08-23 14:07:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Ned Lilly wrote on 23.08.2007 15:44:
> This is specifically why we released OpenRPT as open source - it's very
> lightweight, no Java required. http://sf.net/projects/openrpt

I am a Java developer and thus I have no problems in using Java based tools.
Especially because I ususally only have a JDBC driver for the databases I use
around (especially with Oracle this is *very* nice, because it does not require
a full client install, only a single .jar file)

But OpenRPT looks quite nice, I'll have a look at it as well. I guess I need to
install the whole ODBC "shebang" for that, right :)

Thomas