PostgreSQL job in the Chicago Area

From: da5id(at)5ision(dot)org
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL job in the Chicago Area
Date: 2014-06-25 16:48:22
Lists: pgsql-jobs

This company sounds like a very interesting place, code written in Python
and using Postgres for their database needs. They contacted me about the
job but I don't really think it's a good fit for me but they seem very
nice so I want to do them a solid and try to connect them with somebody
who might be right for the job.

Details here:
http://www.texturacorp.com/careers-textura/careers/Jobs-in-Deerfield-Development/PostgreSQL-DBA.php

Good luck.