Enums again

From: "Kaare Rasmussen" <kar(at)kakidata(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Enums again
Date: 2005-11-08 07:38:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've been going through the thread that Andrew Dunstan started with his
enumkit.

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see any conclusion. If I want to design an
Open Source system now that may be in beta in three to six months and I'd
like to use enums, is this a good place to look?

I guess I'm wondering about the kit going into PgFoundry, being accepted in
the main branch or being dropped. And the timeframe for all that.