PostgreSQL website translations

From: "Adrian Maier" <adrian(dot)maier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL www" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL website translations
Date: 2008-03-03 12:53:34
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

Back in November 2007 I used to have a complete Romanian
translation in sync with the English content. At that time noone
has replied to my message regarding adding the translation to
the CVS repository. At that time I have assumed that the
people involved in server adminstration were too busy with things
like gborg migration , so I thought that it's best not too insist.

But now, after the 8.3 release I guess that it's time to raise
the issue again.

Of course, the first thing that needs to be done (by me ..;-) is to
bring the translation up to date (from november to present) . But
before doing that it would be nice to know whether there is enough
interest in my translation.

So: should I spend time with bringing my Romanian translation
of the website up-to-date ? or there is too little interest ?

Cheers,
Adrian Maier