Re: Comparing PostgreSQL and Oracle stability

From: CoL <col(at)mportal(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Comparing PostgreSQL and Oracle stability
Date: 2002-07-05 12:13:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Once it was here, so I paste to you:)
Oracle:
with variables &TypNiv = 0 et &Niv = 0

select
sum(t01_caf) SCAF,
sum(t01_itm_cnt) SART
from T01_&DateData
start with T01_upr_lvl_typ = &TypNiv and T01_upr_lvl_nbr = &Niv
connect by prior T01_lvl_typ = T01_upr_lvl_typ and prior T01_lvl_nbr =
T01_upr_lvl_nbr

Postgres:
\set TypNiv 0
\set Niv 0

select
sum(t01_caf) as SCAF,
sum(t01_itm_cnt) as SCAF
from t01_20011231
where
strpos(t01_tree_sortkey,(select t01_tree_sortkey
from t01_20011231
where t01_upr_lvl_typ = :TypNiv
and t01_upr_lvl_nbr = :Niv))=1;

C.