Re: Change the name

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)myyearbook(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Change the name
Date: 2007-09-04 16:33:38
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-de-allgemein

In the various threads I've seen several people who have said they
will step up and do parts of the work. I will help on site design
issues. Heck I've even gone as far as to show how the current header
image would look. It obviously would need more work. I think the
decision has to be made as to if there will be a change to get any
farther down the road. If it's not going to happen, then any amount
of planning is a waste of time.

Is it too much, or the wrong question of Core to have a decision if
it's even possible/probable - should a good plan emerge on how to make
the change and who will do the work?

Gavin