Invalid large object descriptor : 0 with autocommit

From: aditya Kulkarni <adityapk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Invalid large object descriptor : 0 with autocommit
Date: 2004-09-16 08:07:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi ,

I have an application that ran on Oracle, and the application, for
some reason requires autocommit to be true. Now, when we moved this
application to postgres, we moved the blob column to LargeObjects.

But PostgreSQL doesn't seem to be able to use Large Objects with
autoCommit = true. Is there any other way to work around this problem
?

Thanks in advance !!

--
Aditya Kulkarni