Wrap around id failure and after effects

From: Arun P(dot)L <arunpl(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Wrap around id failure and after effects
Date: 2013-11-26 07:15:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,
We had a wraparound failure in the db and most of the tables and data were missing. So we have done a full vacuum in db and after that the tables reappeared but now the problem is, all the tables have duplicate when listing tables with /dt. And also after the vacuum we recievied the following warning.
INFO: free space map: 48 relations, 29977 pages stored; 134880 total pages neededDETAIL: Allocated FSM size: 1000 relations + 20000 pages = 215 kB shared memory.WARNING: some databases have not been vacuumed in over 2 billion transactionsDETAIL: You may have already suffered transaction-wraparound data loss.

Is this an error happened between the vacuum? If so what can be done next to prevent data loss? The vacuum was not done as superuser, we are doing a second time vacuum as superuser now. And what are the further steps to be followed now like reindexing,etc?
Please advise...
Thanks for your helps in advance,
Arun