Binary packages installing issue

From: Tahir Tamba <tahir54(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Subject: Binary packages installing issue
Date: 2010-10-25 15:24:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi there,

I'm trying to install the binary packages for Windows from Graphical installer to my Desktop computer at job using EntrepriseDB Windows 32 binary but unfortunatly I'm also running into error message:

Problem running post-install step. Installation may not complete correctly.

This message error occurs at the end of install process. See attach

I'm using Windows XP SP2

Tahir Tamba
6632, Avenue de Gaspé
Montréal, H2S 2Y2