patch for COPY

From: Michael Adler <adler(at)glimpser(dot)org>
To: Dave Cramer <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
Cc: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Barry Lind <blind(at)xythos(dot)com>
Subject: patch for COPY
Date: 2003-02-07 21:56:58
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I've attached a tar file that includes a context diff and two additional
files. This should provide COPY capabilities for the JDBC driver. I can
write up the Docbook documentation if the patch (or some version of it) is
to be incorporated.

I will be unable to respond to comments next week, but I can respond this
weekend and the following weekend and thereafter.

- Mike Adler

Attachment Content-Type Size
copypatch.tar.gz application/octet-stream 4.7 KB