Re: Where to hook my custom access control module?

From: Karel Gardas <kgardas(at)objectsecurity(dot)com>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Where to hook my custom access control module?
Date: 2007-05-10 06:39:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, 9 May 2007, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Karel Gardas wrote:

[...]

>> I'd like to look at a possibility of integrating OpenPMF
>> (http://www.openpmf.org) with the PostgreSQL.

[...]

> Exactly what is "open" about this product other than the name? It looks
> closed and proprietary to me.

It was free software (GPL) at the beginning, but we were not able to
attract community around it, it seems it was put to public too early, so
we decided to put it back to closed source and especially improve its
platform support. Hence I'm asking here for any authorization hook inside
PGSQL.

Thanks,
Karel
--
Karel Gardas kgardas(at)objectsecurity(dot)com
ObjectSecurity Ltd. http://www.objectsecurity.com