Re: PostgreSQL Gotchas

From: "Aly S(dot)P Dharshi" <aly(dot)dharshi(at)telus(dot)net>
To: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
Cc: "Aly S(dot)P Dharshi" <aly(dot)dharshi(at)telus(dot)net>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Gotchas
Date: 2005-10-06 19:19:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Okay that is a fair statement to make, hence restating:

- What is the status of those items listed on the PostgreSQL gotchas
- Are they bugs ?
- Are they valid statements ?
- If they are bugs are they resolved ?
- What does the PG community thing of this list of gotchas ?

http://sql-info.de/postgresql/postgres-gotchas.html

--
Aly S.P Dharshi
aly(dot)dharshi(at)telus(dot)net