Re: pgaccess

From: "Nigel J(dot) Andrews" <nandrews(at)investsystems(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: david blood <davidjblood(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgaccess
Date: 2002-05-06 17:50:35
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, 6 May 2002, david blood wrote:

> I am not sure where to get that. I have gone to the pgaccess site and am using
> the latest version downloadable there.

> > david blood <davidjblood(at)yahoo(dot)com> writes:
> > > I get this when I click design on a table. I also do not see the indexes
> > that
> > > are on a table.
> > [sniped]
> >
> > Try using the 7.2 version of pgaccess. That looks to be 7.1 code...

I see Tom got there ahead of me.

If you've got a problem you must be running a more recent backend, which means
you must have upgraded it, can't you just upgrade the client tools and things
from the same source you upgraded the backend from?

LOL, my first answer to this that Tom beat me to has just arrived in my mail
box.

--
Nigel J. Andrews
Director