Re: Commit fest queue

From: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Commit fest queue
Date: 2008-04-10 07:15:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008, Brendan Jurd wrote:

> [Automatic e-mail notification] is trivial to configure in a "real"
> tracker. Less so for a wiki page, but it could still be accomplished
> with the careful application of script-fu.

Anyone who is interested can sign up for e-mail notification whenever a
specific wiki page is modified right now, that's a standard MediaWiki
feature. If you wanted you could even sign up a mailing list as the
entity being notified. That's not exactly what you had in mind I think,
but it's close enough to be useful for now.