Re: Tests for prepared insert statements

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Xavier Poinsard <xpoinsard(at)openpricer(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Tests for prepared insert statements
Date: 2004-11-17 19:16:47
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Xavier Poinsard wrote:

> Hi,
> Since I was suspecting the driver, I wrote a two tests regarding
> prepared insert statements. May be they could be included.

Could you describe what additional code paths this is testing? Comparing
it to BatchExecuteTest you seem to be doing an INSERT vs an UPDATE and you
test a few additional datatypes. It doesn't seem to be worth a whole new
TestCase for this. Am I missing something? If not perhaps just modifying
the existing BatchExecuteTest to use more datatypes would be the way to
go.

Kris Jurka