Re: How do I get a Digest subscription?

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Joseph Maxwell <jemaxwell(at)jaymax(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2002-06-04 17:12:12
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, Joseph Maxwell wrote:

> Hello,
> This will be my last attempt & apparently no one is monitoring the
> owner's mail. How do I get a "Digest subscription"?
>
> I am in the "users-lounge" at
>

> http://postgresql.org/users-lounge/index.html
>
> under Mailing List in the "See our subscription form for details", I
> select the 'our subscription form' link which brings me to
>

> http://developer.postgresql.org/mailsub.php
>
> It serves a form " PostgreSQL Mailing List Subscription"
> with a drop down menu of all the available mailing lists
> Radio buttons to Subscribe/Unsubscribe
> Receive mail? Yes/No
> Digest only? Yes/No
> and
> Input text field email to subscribe
>

> I have tried every permutation of email/diges options, and have not been
> able to get digest mail for this list, [GENERAL]
>
> WHAT am I doing wrong?
>
> Otherwise I'll have to unsubscribe permanently. Thanks.

send mail to: majordomo(at)postgresql(dot)org and in the body of the message,
on a line all by itself, put:

set digest pgsql-general

and that *should* work. I'll look at the form to see what's happened
to it.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com http://www.pop4.net
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com