Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Jan Wieck <jwieck(at)debis(dot)com>
Cc: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Date: 1999-03-09 11:58:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Jan Wieck wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>
> > You don't really need nams associated iwth the dots, just make the dots
> > reasonably accurate...put a long/lat beside each name in the list, and
> > country or whatnot...
>
> Alternatively you might put a map behind it and use some
> Jscript to write the names into the status line when the
> pointer is over the dots.

As long as we're thinking JScript, why not pop up the name on the
mouseover? Maybe a little flag popping up on the map.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com flame-mail: /dev/null
# include <std/disclaimers.h> TEAM-OS2
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com