Re: Foxpro

From: "David Siebert" <david(at)eclipsecat(dot)com>
To: "Paul M Foster" <paulf(at)quillandmouse(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Foxpro
Date: 2002-05-03 20:54:38
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

Yea I know I am the boss and I did make the rule. This person is a good
support tech and fancies himself a programer. I am trying to get him to
understand without saying "Because I said so" He is just so sure that he
right and all the other programers here don't know what they are talking
about. Oh well you have to admit that it is a nice change to see the
management of a company telling a wannabe programer "No you will not use
Microsofts program. You will use this opensource server instead."