A new article about RAID and PostgreSQL

From: ricardo(dot)rezende(at)power(dot)alstom(dot)com
To: postgresql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A new article about RAID and PostgreSQL
Date: 2004-09-14 14:09:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Good morning

Let me introduce, I'm Ricardo Rezende and I'm SQL Magazine subeditor, from
Brazil (http://www.sqlmagazine.com.br.).

My goal in this first contact is to solve a doubt about PostgreSQL RDBMS.

I'm writing an article about redundant storage technology, called RAID.
The first part of the article can be found in http://www.sqlmagazine.com.br/colunistas.asp?artigo=Colunistas/RicardoRezende/06_Raid_P1.asp

My ideia is to put, in the end of the article, a note about the better
configuration of RAID to use with PostgreSQL and the reasons, including
the reference to the autor/link to this information.

Could you send me this information?

Our magazine is being a reference between DBAs and Database Developers in
Brazil and that is the reason to write "oficial" papers about PostgreSQL

Thank you very much and I'm waiting for a return of this e-mail.

Cordially

Ricardo Rezende
Subeditor
SQL Magazine