Job Posting Inquiry

From: Sarah_Farmer(at)Playstation(dot)Sony(dot)com
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Job Posting Inquiry
Date: 2010-02-10 22:04:42
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello,

I'm interested in posting a job position to your board. Can you please
advise on next possible steps, as well as provide the cost and length of
time posted?

Here's some quick info about the job if needed.

Title: Senior Database Administrator
Company: Sony Computer Entertainment America - Sony PlayStation
Location: Foster City, CA

I am a recruiter for SCEA and my contact info is below.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Sarah Farmer
Recruiter
Sony Computer Entertainment America
p: 858.824.5713 f: 858.824.4734