Arrays with MS Access?

From: Jason Hihn <jhihn(at)paytimepayroll(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Arrays with MS Access?
Date: 2003-05-12 14:20:30
Lists: pgsql-general

With the addition of arrays to Postgres, I am wondering how Access (when run
as a front-end to Postgres) handles these arrays? Does Access handle arrays
at all? I'm not an MS Access person, I don't even have it installed, but the
question has come up. At this point I'm just looking for a simple yes/no.

(Oh, and if anyone can give me the URL on how to use access as the font end,
I'd appreciate it. I seem to have lost it, and can't find it on google...)

Thank you