Re: Corrupted or deleted pg_tables

From: "Curtis Klumas" <cklumas(at)mail(dot)randrinc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Jonathan Yee" <jon(at)mail(dot)randrinc(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Corrupted or deleted pg_tables
Date: 2004-06-09 01:08:58
Lists: pgsql-admin

We have a database that we manage through Webmin and today, the entires for
the databases dissappeared from webmin. Going in through psql we could see
our data in tables still intact, and have a copy of the directory structure.
Is thier anyway to extract data and reconstruct a new database? We tried
pg_dump but had a host of errors.

Curtis Klumas
Randr, Inc.
909-205-9138 (cell)