[Refresh] button on SQL Output window

From: "Ricardo Canani" <canani(at)intranetworks(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [Refresh] button on SQL Output window
Date: 2002-01-25 12:35:20
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

Sometimes I run a query and need to resize the columns of the SQL Output
window. If the data is updated in the database and I want to run the query
again, another SQL output window is opened and I have to resize its columns
again.

What about to put a [Refresh] button on the SQL Output window that when
pressed causes Pgadmin to run the query again and display the result in the
same window, without changing the window and its columns sizes ?

Ricardo Canani
canani(at)intranetworks(dot)com(dot)br