Exciting Job Opportunity in Santa Clara

From: "Nguyen, Tom (00420)" <tom(dot)nguyen(at)rht(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Exciting Job Opportunity in Santa Clara
Date: 2009-02-24 00:48:53
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello Everyone,

I have an exciting full-time opportunity in the Santa
Clara, CA area for a Senior PostgrSQL DBA. My client is in the hi-tech
space and is among the leaders in their market. The requirements
include: 3+ years of PostgreSQL DBA experience. The salary can go as
high as $140K for this opening. They have excellent benefits and work
environment culture. My client is open to flying you out for a face to
face interview if you live out of state. There is a relocation package
if you are the right person for them. Please email me if you (or
someone you know) is interested in knowing more about this opportunity.
They are interviewing/hiring immediately for this position. Please call
me (408-271-9063) or email me (tom(dot)nguyen(at)rht(dot)com) if you have
questions. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Tom Nguyen | Account Manager - Direct Hire Svcs.
Robert Half Technology
10 Almaden Blvd. * Suite 900 * San Jose, CA * 95113
408.271.9063 p * 408.271.9487 f
tom(dot)nguyen(at)rht(dot)com <mailto:tom(dot)nguyen(at)rht(dot)com> |www.rht.com
<http://www.rht.com/>