Re: Windows port installer

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>, "Chris Smith" <cdsmith(at)twu(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pginstaller-devel(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Windows port installer
Date: 2004-07-14 07:28:20
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Dave,

I'm trying to keep each component of the installation in a separate
directory for simplicity/cleanliness/organisation etc. so unless there's
a specific need to put them in \lib, I'd rather avoid doing so. I'll
certainly do something about the classpath though - we should be able to
automate that - thanks.

Regards, Dave.