Windows port installer

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pginstaller-devel(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
Subject: Windows port installer
Date: 2004-07-13 14:17:40
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I'm currently working on the installer for the binary distribution of
the Win32 port of PostgreSQL. We are already including psqlODBC and
Npgsql, and would like to include the JDBC driver as well. Knowing
nothing about JDBC I'm at a bit of a loss however and would appreciate
some guidance on what files to install, and where, as well as any
changes to the environment or registry etc. that may be required.

TIA,

Regards, Dave

[Oh, and please CC me as I'm not on the JDBC list].