BUG #8566: Postgres ODBC Driver 9.02.0100 (32 bits) cannot be used under WINDOWS 7 64 bits

From: bdusca(at)cbn(dot)ro
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #8566: Postgres ODBC Driver 9.02.0100 (32 bits) cannot be used under WINDOWS 7 64 bits
Date: 2013-10-29 10:54:31
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 8566
Logged by: Bogdan Dusca
Email address: bdusca(at)cbn(dot)ro
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.1
Operating system: WINDOWS 7

I get from your site the latest Postgres ODBC driver in order to be used in
an MFC application connected to PostGreSQL version 9.3.1 (32 bits). After
install the ODBC driver and run upgrade.bat, the ODBC data source cannot be
created. If I want to create it WINDOWS generates an error regarding the DLL
of the driver cannot be used. Can you help me with another ODBC driver on 32
bits that can be used in this case? Thanks a lot,

Bogdan Dusca