Re: Cannot build docs of 9.1 on Windows

From: "MauMau" <maumau307(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, "Robert Haas" <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cannot build docs of 9.1 on Windows
Date: 2011-05-19 22:29:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

From: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
> On Thu, May 19, 2011 10:32 am, Robert Haas wrote:
>> 2011/5/16 MauMau <maumau307(at)gmail(dot)com>:
>>> Can't open perl script "make-errcodes-table.pl": No such file or
>>> directory
>>
>> I think this is the root of the problem. We have no script called
>> make-errcodes-table.pl. Can you try changing it to
>> generate-errcodes-table.pl and see if that works?
>>

> Building docs under Windows in the buildfarm is on my TODO list. We
> already support it (as of a few weeks ago) for non-Windows build systems.
>
> That will help us make sure we don't have this kind of drift.

Thank you. I could remove the error "Can't open perl script
"make-errcodes-table.pl": N..." by changing "make-errcodes-table.pl" to
"generate-errcodes-table.pl", but all other results seems to be same as
before.

Andrew, could you announce the commit when you have successfully built docs
on Windows? Can I know that fact by watching pgsql-hackers and pgsql-docs?
I'll git-fetch the patch.

Regards
MauMau