Nutanix Careers - MTS - PostgreSQL Database Internals (C/C++)

From: Dmitri Bronnikov <dmitri(dot)bronnikov(at)nutanix(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jobs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Nutanix Careers - MTS - PostgreSQL Database Internals (C/C++)
Date: 2018-11-05 22:19:06
Lists: pgsql-jobs

We are building a cloud-native relational database engine based on PostrgeSQL to run on our leading hyper-converged infrastructure in both public and private clouds. You will be joining a small, dynamic, impactful team. As a member of the founding team, you are involved in all software development phases with end-to-end responsibility for one or more major components. You will interact with our virtual storage and networking experts to leverage Nutanix infrastructure to its full potential in the database engine.

More details at

http://jobs.jobvite.com/nutanix/job/o2RE8fwp