Determining when a row was inserted

From: "Eisenhut, Glenn" <glenn(dot)eisenhut(at)bearingpoint(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Determining when a row was inserted
Date: 2005-06-02 05:22:01
Lists: pgsql-general

Folks - hi

Is it possible to determine when a row was inserted into a table using the system catalogs or such.
I have the situation where I need to find out when a user was added to a user table - the table was not setup with a date to track this.

Thanks
Glenn

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.