editing text in the grid window

From: "Belbin, Peter" <PBelbin(at)McLeodUSA(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: editing text in the grid window
Date: 2006-11-17 20:05:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi there!

Here's a look and feel issue for you:

When I edit text columns (perhaps any at all), the field within the grid
becomes 'sunken', which chops off the lower parts of the text that are being
entered, and makes the text somewhat more difficult to read.

I gather that this 'sunken' style for editing is being used to highlight
that this field is being worked with, but is there a way to tweak the cell
height or spacing so that this doesn't affect ones ability to read the
contents of the cell?

All the best,
Peter.

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, copying
or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.