Downloading PostgreSQL source code version 7.1 through CVS

From: "Kuriakose, Cinu Cheriyamoozhiyil" <Cinu(dot)Kuriakose(at)in(dot)unisys(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Downloading PostgreSQL source code version 7.1 through CVS
Date: 2007-08-14 11:22:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

Can anyone please tell me how to download the PostgreSQL-7.1 source code
through CVS, i use the following set of commands to get the source code
of postgreSQL.

1) cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs(at)anoncvs(dot)postgresql(dot)org:/projects/cvsroot
login
This command will do an initial login to the PostgreSQL repository.

2) cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs(at)anoncvs(dot)postgresql(dot)org:/projects/cvsroot
co -P pgsql
This will fetch the code, but the code that is fetched is the latest
code.

Can anyone please tell me what command I have to use to download the
source code For PostgreSQL-7.1.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Cinu Kuriakose