Re: SP-GiST for ranges based on 2d-mapping and quad-tree

From: Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SP-GiST for ranges based on 2d-mapping and quad-tree
Date: 2012-08-09 15:42:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

In this revision of patch I tried to handle conditions more generally using
variables minLower, maxLower, minUpper, maxUpper, inclusive and
strictEmpty. However some strategies still contain additional logic.
What is our conclusion about saving previous choice for RANGESTRAT_ADJACENT
strategy?

------
With best regards,
Alexander Korotkov.

Attachment Content-Type Size
range_spgist_quad-0.7.patch.gz application/x-gzip 10.3 KB