Startup in San Francisco Bayarea is seeking for Database Kernel Engineer

From: Tim Li <tim(dot)li(at)careerassist(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Startup in San Francisco Bayarea is seeking for Database Kernel Engineer
Date: 2014-11-19 19:08:59
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Job Description:
*We are revolutionizing database and big data technology! If you want to
join us as a startup programmer/engineer/hacker, let us know! You will be
developing the next generation massively scalable, SQL and NoSQL, database,
and data warehouse products. As a Software Engineer, you will be a member
of R&D teams, focusing on Database programming. As a successful candidate,
you should be comfortable with flexible start-up environments and be
committed to developing high quality products aimed at providing a high
level of customer value.*
* Your responsibilities are:*

* 1. Understand and improve the current features of ArrayDB. *
* 2. Design, develop, test new features of scalability, reliability,
usability, and performance*
* of the databases.*
* 3. Integrate our core indexing technology with existing search engines,
databases, data warehouses.*
* 4. Work with other team memebers for documenting product features.*
* 5. Provide support, consulting, training for customers.*

*(at least 10 hours work/per week, no salary for now).*

Job Qualifications
1. Computer Science degree(s), data structures and algorithms, OS and file
systems
2. Mainly C/C++ programming
3. Multithread programming
4. Database kernel knowledge and expertise (ACID, Concurrency, Crash
Recovery, Distributed
Locking and Transaction … etc.)
5. We offer stock options that could be worth millions.

*Approximate working hours:*
*10-40 hrs/week*

​​*Company website:*
www.exeray.com​

​Location(s):
​8371 Central Avenuce, Suite B
Newark, California 94560
United States

​​Job Type:
*Unpaid (Exeray a potential start-up, we are looking for partners)*
*Full time/ part time/ Internship*

​​*Please sent resume and/or cover letter to or contact us via*
​​*career(at)exeray(dot)com <career(at)exeray(dot)com>*

*Best,*

*Timothy Li*
President of Career Assistant Inc
E-mail: Tim(dot)li(at)careerassist(dot)org wechat: heixie2001
phone# 707-536-3798
www.CareerAssist.org