Re: Upgraded, now permission denied.

From: Jason Whitener <jwhitene(at)pcc(dot)edu>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Upgraded, now permission denied.
Date: 2014-06-13 17:16:21
Lists: pgsql-novice

That worked, thank you.

mypcc=# GRANT ALL ON SCHEMA PUBLIC TO PUBLIC;
GRANT
mypcc=# \q
-bash-4.1$ psql mypcc mypcc
psql (8.4.20)
Type "help" for help.

mypcc=> select * from uiddate where dateonline >= '2014-06-11';
uid | dateonline | uiddateonline | server
(0 rows)

Now to do some more reading about schemas and roles. Thanks again.