SQL and perl scripting with Postgres 8.2

From: Claude Devarenne <cdevarenne(at)prognosive(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL and perl scripting with Postgres 8.2
Date: 2013-12-16 18:36:19
Lists: pgsql-jobs

One of my customers is looking for hands-on experienced developers to write
reports using perl and SQL from a Postgres 8.2 data store.

I am looking for people with a proven track record and at least 3 years of
experience. You must have authorization to work in the US. The job is in
New Jersey and requires to be at the customer site full time. Please
contact me directly if interested.

Claude Devarenne
cdevarenne(at)prognosive(dot)com