debugging with child process

From: Ravi Kiran <ravi(dot)kolanpaka(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: debugging with child process
Date: 2014-07-01 07:13:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

hi,

can any one help me with the 4th and 5th steps of the following link which
is to debug with a child process in postgres.

*https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Eclipse#Debugging_with_child_processes
<https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Eclipse#Debugging_with_child_processes>*

when I give the following fields in the debug configuration

*c/c++ Application : postgres*
*Project - psql*
*Build Configuration - Use Active*

I am getting the following error- * No source available for
"__kernel_vsyscall() at 0xb726a424" *

Is there any better tool other than eclipse to use for editing or knowing
about source code in postgres.

Thank you