GSoC proposal

From: Tan Tran <tankimtran(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSoC proposal
Date: 2014-02-28 04:29:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi developers,

I'm applying for GSoC 2014 with Postgresql and would appreciate your
comments on my proposal (attached). I'm looking for technical
corrections/comments and your opinions on the project's viability. In
particular, if the community has doubts about its usefulness, I would start
working on an extra proposal from https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2014,
perhaps on the RETURNING clause as a student named Karlik did last year.

Thanks,
Tan Tran

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_gsoc2014_TanTran.pdf application/pdf 66.0 KB