Compile and test in netbeans

From: Rohit Goyal <rhtgyl(dot)87(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Compile and test in netbeans
Date: 2013-11-17 18:06:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi All,

I want to modify postgresql code for the first time.
I tried to use netbeans to compile the code.

Now, I wanted to print something on console when I create a table or an
index. I am printing just for testing purpose to get a feel of code.

Please tel me the procedure to run and print using printf().

Rohit Goyal