Postgres code for a query intermediate dataset

From: Rohit Goyal <rhtgyl(dot)87(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres code for a query intermediate dataset
Date: 2014-09-13 17:36:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi All,

I want to work on the code of intermediate dataset of select and update
query.

For example.

Rohit's salary has been updated 4 times, so it has 4 different version of
salary.

I want to select salary of person named Rohit. Now suppose , in
intermediate result, I found 4 different versions of the data. I want to
know the code portion which i need to look for working on all 4 versions in
dataset. :)

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Rohit Goyal