Re: Performance Improvement by reducing WAL for Update Operation

From: Mike Blackwell <mike(dot)blackwell(at)rrd(dot)com>
To: Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila(at)huawei(dot)com>
Cc: Hari Babu <haribabu(dot)kommi(at)huawei(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Performance Improvement by reducing WAL for Update Operation
Date: 2013-07-10 01:01:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The only environment I have available at the moment is a virtual box.
That's probably not going to be very helpful for performance testing.

*Mike Blackwell | Technical Analyst, Distribution Services/Rollout
Management | RR Donnelley*
1750 Wallace Ave | St Charles, IL 60174-3401
Office: 630.313.7818
Mike(dot)Blackwell(at)rrd(dot)com
http://www.rrdonnelley.com

<http://www.rrdonnelley.com/>