Re: stats for network traffic WIP

From: Mike Blackwell <mike(dot)blackwell(at)rrd(dot)com>
To: Nigel Heron <nheron(at)querymetrics(dot)com>
Cc: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, PgHacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: stats for network traffic WIP
Date: 2013-10-23 18:53:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Sounds good. I personally don't have any interest in log file i/o
counters, but that's just me. I wonder if stats collector counters might
be useful... I seem to recall an effort to improve that area. Maybe not
enough use to take the performance hit on a regular basis, though.

*Mike Blackwell | Technical Analyst, Distribution Services/Rollout
Management | RR Donnelley*
1750 Wallace Ave | St Charles, IL 60174-3401
Office: 630.313.7818
Mike(dot)Blackwell(at)rrd(dot)com
http://www.rrdonnelley.com

<http://www.rrdonnelley.com/>