Re: Logical Replication and triggers

From: Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Thomas Rosenstein <thomas(dot)rosenstein(at)creamfinance(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Logical Replication and triggers
Date: 2017-11-19 00:30:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 15 November 2017 at 21:12, Thomas Rosenstein <
thomas(dot)rosenstein(at)creamfinance(dot)com> wrote:

> I would like somebody to consider Petr Jelineks patch for worker.c from
> here (https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/619c557d-93e6-1833-16
> 92-b010b176ff77%402ndquadrant.com)
>
> I'm was facing the same issue with 10.1 and BEFORE INSERT OR UPDATE
> triggers.

Please:

- Apply it to current HEAD
- Test its functionality
- Report back on the patch thread
- Update the commitfest app with your results and sign on as a reviewer
- If you're able, read over the patch and make any comments you can

"Somebody" needs to be you, if you want this functionality.